Fire Risk Assessments
Don't let fire catch you off guard. Be proactive in protecting your property and those you care about with our fire risk assessments. Our knowledgeable team of fire safety professionals will conduct a thorough evaluation of your space, pinpointing areas of concern and providing practical solutions to minimize the risk of fire. With our help, you can breathe easier knowing that you and your property are fully prepared for any situation.
You’re responsible for fire safety in business or other non-domestic premises if you’re:
- An employer.
- The owner.
- The landlord.
- An occupier.
- Anyone else with control of the premises, for example a facilities manager, building manager, managing agent or risk assessor.
As the responsible person you must carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment of the premises. This will identify what you need to do to prevent fire and keep people safe.
You must keep a written record of your fire risk assessment if your business has 5 or more people.
Looking for a fire or security system for your home or business?
Fire protection and security system installation and maintenance works across Kent and Sussex
Need a new system or service provider? Contact us now, it only takes a few minutes to arrange an appointment, our friendly, helpful staff will be pleased to assist you and take your booking for all types of fire and security installation and/or maintenance work.
Call us now to make your booking.
Carrying out the assessment:
- Identify the fire hazards.
- Identify people at risk.
- Evaluate, remove or reduce the risks.
- Record your findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training.
- Review and update the fire risk assessment regularly.
You’ll need to consider:
- Emergency routes and exits.
- Fire detection and warning systems.
- Fire fighting equipment.
- The removal or safe storage of dangerous substances.
- An emergency fire evacuation plan.
- The needs of vulnerable people, for example the elderly, young children or those with disabilities.
- Providing information to employees and other people on the premises
- Staff fire safety training.
Fully Accredited For Your Peace of Mind
NASIC was established to enable a network of independent regional security companies to provide a Nationwide security service.
NSI Gold - The National Security Inspectorate is the UK's most highly trusted certification body in the security and fire safety sector.
We're accredited by the largest UK-based, in-house team of health and safety auditors, dedicated to ensuring our contractors are employing safe working practices.
We're a BAFE accredited installer, which means our standards comply with the largest independent registration body for third-party certificated fire safety organisations across the UK.